Shipping & Returns
Dispatch of Your Order
All our shoes and accessories are hand finished in our London studio especially for you, we will get in touch once we receive your order to advise you of the estimated delivery date. If you have an urgent request please call the online finishing team on tel.+44 203 871 6002, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We endeavour to prepare all orders within 5 days of receiving your order.
We deliver using the DPD next day service, all deliveries are fully tracked, and you can use your tracking number to see your estimated delivery time online here.
**Delivery within the UK is free of charge**
We deliver internationally using Air Associated Services, please get in touch for an estimated time.
We charge £25.00 for international shipping.
Within the EU V.A.T is included, you will not be charged any extra taxes.
When products are shipped outside of the EU, we ship on a Delivery Duty Unpaid (DDU) basis. This means prices are exclusive of all taxes and duties, including UK VAT. These charges are the responsibility of our customer and have to be paid on delivery of your order. Please contact your local customs office for more information.
Once we have shipped your order it should take roughly 3 - 5 days to arrive in the US.
We use Air Associated Services.
We deliver to the US on a Delivery Duty Unpaid (DDU) basis. This means prices are exclusive of all taxes and duties, including UK VAT. These charges are the responsibility of our customer and have to be paid on delivery of your order.
This usually works out around the same as buying the shoes in the UK. We can help you find out exactly how much your own countries customs will charge you, please get in touch or contact your local customs office for more information.
Tracking Your Order
Please go to http://www.aasuk.co.uk/tracking to track international orders.
Please be sure to provide your telephone number and email when checking out - so our courier can contact you easily once your shoes have arrived.
Of course we hope your shoes are perfect first time, but if you do need to return or exchange them that's fine as long as they are from our bridal or event RTW collections. Bespoke shoes are made especially for you and are not returnable if you change your mind.
- Please get in touch to let us know your shoes aren't right and whether you would like an exchange or a refund within 14 days of receipt.
- Send your shoes by registered post back to Emmy London Online Returns, The Busworks, United House, North Road, London N7 9DP, UK within 14 days of informing us of your intention. If you are returning your shoes from a non EU country please clearly mark the package with 'Return' and attach the original shipping documentation to help your return clear customs quickly.
- Once we have received your shoes we will contact you to confirm your return request.
- Refunds will be carried out within 3 days of confirmation, exchanged shoes that are in stock will be sent out within 7 days, shoes that are out of stock can take up 10 weeks to make, please get in touch to confirm the stock of your preferred style and size.
- Worn or damaged shoes or accessories will not be accepted for a full refund or exchange for any other reason than a manufacturing fault.
- The cost of sending the shoes back will covered by the customer.